Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fan art and a robot



I think it is important for a artist to do works outside of the larger projects you are working on. I find that it there is an evolution to my work page to page. As I learn better ways to put work together small changes occur and at the end of a project the work is different from the start. However I don't want to change to much or the project will not work as a hole. When I do one off works I can let go and not worry about the continuity of a project. These works are some examples of the one off works. The robot work is part of a major change in my work I started to use smaller pieces of paper for shading. I took what I learned from this work and pushed it into the story I did for the Greatest Anthology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by RIVER BIRDRIVER BIRD studiostudio